‘The Ravi Paranjape Studio’ provides
one-of-a-kind forum to the community
to express through art.
The Ravi Paranjape Studio
Set in an exquisitely designed outdoor and indoor space, ‘The Ravi Paranjape Studio’ is a distinctive offering of the Ravi Paranjape Foundation. The Studio offers one-of-a-kind forum to the community to express through art. Located in the heart of the Model Colony in Pune, India, The Studio also houses exclusive collection Artist Ravi Paranjape’s original artworks, illustrations and studies.
The Foundation supports several initiatives under the banner of ‘The Ravi Paranjape Studio’. The Studio runs workshops, sketch club, live art demonstrations, exhibitions, drawing competitions, classical music events and publishes quarterly e-Publication dedicated to art and artists called ‘Visual Melody’.
Studio’s in-house art instructors offer ongoing art classes at the studio’s premises in Model Colony. Plan for more structured art education is also underway.
Visit https://www.facebook.com/theraviparanjapestudio for the latest information on current events and announcements.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about the availability of the studio space.
The Sunday Sketch Club
Join ‘The Sunday Sketch Club’ on Sundays from 9am to 11am at The Ravi Paranjape Studio’s premises in Model Colony, Pune!! Meet fellow artists. Learn new techniques, enhance your knowledge or hone your skills! Just bring your sketchbook, pencils and lots of enthusiasm! We will provide the beautiful environment!
Sketching improves the observation and the sense of proportion, but sketching is not just an exercise to enhance the drawing skills. Sketching teaches mindfulness and living in the present moment. It helps you connect with your experiences, connect with your inner self to discover your own expression. Join the club! Be a part of this wonderful art community.
Join the Sketching Club’s WhatsApp group for the latest announcements and schedule. https://chat.whatsapp.com/FOJrm3FTXXCCRFiZO9CgLo
The Demo Day!! Last Sunday of the month is dedicated to the live art demonstration by a skilled artist. Great opportunity to observe artists at work. Details about the upcoming demonstrations will be published on the studio’s Facebook page and the club’s WhatsApp group.
Stay Tuned! We are working on offering the structured art courses shortly.
The Ravi Paranjape Studio
The Ravi Paranjape Studio is founded with a mission to cultivate and nurture a ‘Design Based Culture’. The Studio provides one-of-a-kind forum offered to the community to express through art.
To foster the concept of a design-based culture, the Studio supports events like musical concerts, art classes, art exhibitions and educational workshops to encourage a constructive dialog among people to enrich their outlook and boost creativity. Studio’s art gallery and outdoor space is made available to the groups and individuals to arrange discussions and exhibitions conforming to the philosophy of the design-based culture.
Set in an exquisitely designed outdoor and indoor space, The Ravi Paranjape Studio is a distinctive offering of the Ravi Paranjape Foundation. Located in the heart of the Model Colony in Pune, India, ‘The Ravi Paranjape Studio’ also houses Raviji’s exclusive art collection.
Art Gallery Rental Information and Booking Procedure
‘The Ravi Paranjape Studio’
1 Rutika Apts. 1098/5-A Model Colony, opp. Model Colony Post Office, Pune 411016
Phone :9423562530, Email : email@example.com, Web : www.raviparanjape.org
Thank you for considering ‘The Ravi Paranjape Studio’ (TRPS) for hosting your upcoming event.
TRPS is dedicated to promoting visual literacy and design-based culture through various art events and exhibitions.
We want to make your experience of exhibiting at TRPS a pleasant one!
Please go through the terms & conditions and other information prior to applying for the gallery space –
- Acceptance of your proposal to exhibit in TPRS gallery is at the TRPS managing committee’s discretion.
- Regardless of the acceptance of your proposal, the entire exhibition is subject to approval by members of TRPS before the opening. The gallery reserves the right to have the works taken off the exhibition which are contradictory to the gallery’s policy.
- In deference with the Ravi Paranjape Foundation’s objective, TRPS does not charge any commission on the sold artworks of the exhibitor
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Exhibitor is required to sign the terms & conditions and the rental agreement at the time of booking.
- Tobacco, alcohol products etc. are not allowed within the studio premises. It is a strictly no-smoking zone.
- Prior permission from the TPRS management is needed to serve food and/or non-alcoholic drinks at your event.
- Gallery will be handed over to you from 6:00 pm to 8.00 pm on the previous evening of the exhibition opening day for setting up the show.
- Artist/Exhibitor should pack up on the last day of exhibition and clear the TPRS premises by 8:00 PM
- Do not use nails, staples, glue, tape, any type of adhesive tape or anything that damages painted walls. Use gloves while hanging the paintings.
- Gloves and hooks will be provided to the exhibitors. However, nylon thread to hang the paintings will have to be arranged for by the exhibitor.
- Any adjustment of lighting, electronic systems or other equipment will be done only by the gallery staff.
- TRPS is not responsible for the loss of or damage to the personal belongings of the exhibitor/visitors or to the exhibited artwork.
- It is expected that the artist/exhibitors maintain the dignity and decorum of the studio and are expected to treat the gallery space and belongings owned by the gallery with care and respect. All exhibitors and their associates are expected to conduct themselves with dignity while on the premises of The Ravi Paranjape Studio. Any unruly or objectionable behavior will strictly not be tolerated and may result in the cancellation of the booking of the concerned artist/exhibitors and the artworks removed from the gallery.
- The Studio will provide one table and two chairs to the artist/exhibitors. There is also extra seating arrangement inside and outside at the front of the gallery. Any extra chairs, furniture, etc. required will need to be arranged by the artist/exhibitors themselves with prior permission from the gallery. Outdoor space can be utilized for art demonstrations with prior permission from TRPS management.
- The outdoor premises of the gallery, with exception of the space in front of gallery, will be out of bounds for the exhibiting artist/exhibitors unless booked in advance.
- In the event of any workshops/activities/programs being held in the outdoor space, the doors that connect with the outdoor space will remain closed.
- Arrangements for staff to display and take off paintings will have to be made by the artist/exhibitor; The Studio does not employ staff for such works. Arrangement and cost of transportation, packing of paintings and exhibits will have to be made by the artist/exhibitors.
- An attendant on behalf of the artist/exhibitor will have to be present in the gallery from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm each day through entire exhibition/event.
The Studio will not be responsible for publicity of the exhibition/art event. However, a space will be provided for displaying posters and only those spaces should be utilized for that purpose.